Systems Advantage™ – The Total Systems Approach to Bag Packaging
At BorderPak our goal is to provide you with the best packaging soliton designed for speed, convenience, and cost savings. We take the Automated Packaging Total Systems Approach to Packaging means that our customers enjoy the convenience and dependability of a single-source solution for all of their bag packaging needs. From innovative engineering to stock and custom bags to a worldwide service support network, we offer a depth of product and services unmatched in the packaging industry.
The Systems Advantage Program rewards our most loyal customers by combining machines, materials, and services into comprehensive solutions that increase packaging performance and value. Systems Advantage Members receive a variety of preferred services and incentives tailored to their specific needs. The Systems Advantage Rewards Program is available exclusively to customers using genuine Autobag® and SidePouch® bags. Systems Advantage Members receive a variety of preferred services and incentives tailored to suit their specific needs and unique daily use of our industry leading products and services.
Ask us for details about the program that’s right for your business.
Advanced Bagging Machinery
- Innovation – Whether a stand-alone unit, fully integrated packaging solution, or on-demand protective packaging system, every Autobag, SidePouch and AirPouch® machine we build is engineered for high productivity and operating efficiency to help your business succeed.
- Reliability and Uptime – Our systems set the benchmark for quality in bag packaging, with baggers that run safely and reliably many years after installation. Many customers are still using equipment that was installed over 30 years ago!
- Fully Customizable Integration – Get the exact packaging system you need with the support and expertise of our in-house Custom Engineering & Integration services and our complete line of printers, infeeds and accessories.
- Value – Customers who use Autobag and SidePouch machines and materials typically realize a return on investment of less than a year, additional unused capacity for growth, and labor savings year over year.
High-Quality Packaging Materials
- System-Matched, Guaranteed to Run – Our plastics manufacturing facilities adhere to a Quality Management System and processes that are certified to ISO 9001 and exceed the rigid tolerance standards of the Flexible Packaging Association (FPA). We also offer products and processes that meet a variety of industry-specific standards, such as those required for military, postal and food applications. This means you can count on bags, protective packaging, and sleeves that are made with high-quality materials and workmanship – enabling your packaging operation to run smoothly and consistently.
- Largest Supply of Bag Types and Features – We maintain over 100 million bags in stock for a wide range of applications. From basic polyethylene films to high-barrier, co-extruded materials, we offer packaging bags for food, medical/pharmaceutical, mail order fulfillment, military spec, anti-static, scratch resistance and more. We also manufacture custom bags with special printing and conversion options, such as reclosable zippers, resealable flaps, stand-up pouches, tamper-evident perforations, compartments, hanger holes and more.
- Graphic Design Support – Our in-house graphics, art, and imaging department assists customers in creating custom branded bag art with printing up to 10 colors, helping you to create stunning packages that stand-out from the crowd.
Expert Service, Support, and Training
- Customer Service – Our Customer Service Center is staffed with highly-qualified, experienced representatives to help with ordering, tracking and managing your packaging needs.
- Technical and Field Service Support – From general machine operating functions to diagnosing and correcting problems right over the phone, Technical Phone Support is available to help ensure your system continues to operate at peak performance.
- Training – We offer our customers a variety of bagging machine maintenance and operator training programs designed to provide the critical skills necessary to perform basic repairs, maintenance and operating functions with confidence.
- Spare Parts – We stock over 8,000 SKUs of spare parts so you don’t have the hassle of finding them elsewhere. We also offer a parts exchange program that can save you money on major component replacement.