BorderPak Preferred Packaging Solution
Materials & Supplies
Protective Packaging Wrapping Solutions
High-quality, inflate-on-demand bubble wrapping for optimal product protection during shipping
Automated Packaging Systems’ AirPouch® FastWrap™ inflate-on-demand protective packaging yields a significant cost saving as compared to other types of wrapping, such as foam sheeting, paper and pre-filled bundled bubble. Wrapping bubbles on-demand offer a lightweight and clean solution for protective cialis levitra sales packaging and are durable enough to provide excellent product protection in minimal space. AirPouch FastWrap wrapping quilt comes in a high-yield box that is inflated at the packing station to reduce shipping, storage, labor and handling canadian pharm requirements. One small box of preformed bubble material inflates to 5½ rolls of competitive pre-inflated bubble wrap material.
AirPouch FastWrap wrapping bubbles are versatile, have many generic levitra uk overnight delivery protective packaging uses, and are great for all packing applications, including mail order fulfillment, pharmaceutical fulfillment, third party logistics, and contract packaging and fulfillment.
AirPouch FastWrap quilt features our patented, channel-filled honeycomb design, which allows multi-directional wrapping and improved product protection, and creates a secure fit with nominal material inside the shipping package for lower dimensional weight shipping charges. The channel-filled feature distributes air evenly throughout multiple cells, maintaining protection for your product by eliminating “popped” bubbles, which prevents shipping damage and reduces product losses and returns. For technical specifications, download the Protective Packaging Wrapping levitra overdose Brochure below.
AirPouch FastWrap bubbles-on-demand material is designed to wrap delicate items to protect against vibration and shock inside the box during shipping that can cause damage, and protect your products in several ways such as https://www.alignerco.com/viagra-order/ interleaving and top-fill.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION (915) 594-3037
- Patented, channel-filled honeycomb design prevents shipping damage, reducing product losses and returns
- Durable and puncture resistant bubbles inflate on demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Wrapping bubbles are clean, dust-free and lightweight
- Eliminates the bulky storage requirements of pre-filled bubble materials
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Patent-pending sealing system provides superior air retention
- AirPouch FastWrap is infinitely recyclable, and available in both biodegradable and recycled blends
- Always in-stock products available for easy ordering
Protective Packaging Equipment:
- Highly flexible system produces bubbles on-demand for wrapping, interleaving and block-and-brace applications
- Compact system that is easy to set-up and simple to operate
- Biodegradable* materials feed from a high-yield box
- EZ-Tear™ perforations for easier separation and less product waste
- Tabletop, all-electric system operates at 65 feet per minute and combines with a variety of accessories, making it ideal for any sized pack station
- Easy to use operator controls are regulated through intelligent design, managing heat, air and speed for consistent fill level and seal quality
DuraClear 2000™ Bubbles on Demand
- Industry leading 95% pre-consumer recycled content
- Stock printed with EarthAware logo for end-user awareness; custom printing available
AirPouch FastWrap HD Bubbles on Demand
- Complies with the creep standards outlined in Federal Specification PPP-C-795C of less than 10% creep loss over 30 days under load as defined by ASTM D 2221 test method
- Ideal for heavy or fragile products with long storage and shipping cycles
- Excellent barrier properties
- Compliances: PPP-C-795D, CID A-A549