BorderPak Preferred Packaging Solution
Materials & Supplies
AirPouch Express 3
Protective Packaging Wrapping Solutions
High-quality, inflate-on-demand bubble wrapping for optimal product protection during shipping
Automated Packaging Systems’ AirPouch® FastWrap™ inflate-on-demand protective packaging yields a significant cost saving as compared to other types of wrapping, such as foam sheeting, paper and pre-filled bundled bubble. Wrapping bubbles on-demand offer a lightweight and clean solution for protective viagra without a prescription canada packaging and are durable enough to provide excellent product protection in minimal space. AirPouch FastWrap wrapping quilt comes in a high-yield box that is inflated at the packing station to reduce shipping, storage, labor and handling requirements. One small box of preformed bubble material inflates to 5½ rolls of competitive pre-inflated bubble wrap material.
AirPouch FastWrap wrapping bubbles are versatile, have many viagra for salelevitra protective packaging uses, and are great for all packing applications, including mail order fulfillment, pharmaceutical fulfillment, third party logistics, and contract packaging and fulfillment.
AirPouch FastWrap quilt vardenafil levitra features our patented, channel-filled honeycomb design, which allows multi-directional wrapping and improved product protection, and creates a secure fit with nominal material inside the shipping package for lower dimensional weight shipping charges. The channel-filled feature distributes air evenly throughout multiple cells, maintaining protection for your product by eliminating “popped” bubbles, which prevents shipping damage and reduces product losses and returns. For technical specifications, download the Protective Packaging Wrapping Brochure below.
AirPouch FastWrap bubbles-on-demand material is designed to wrap delicate items to protect against vibration and shock inside the box during shipping that can cause damage, and protect your products in several ways such as interleaving and top-fill.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION (915) 594-3037
- Patented, channel-filled honeycomb design prevents shipping damage, reducing product losses and returns
- Durable and puncture resistant bubbles inflate on demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Wrapping bubbles are clean, dust-free and lightweight
- Eliminates the bulky storage requirements of pre-filled bubble materials
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Patent-pending sealing system provides superior air retention
- AirPouch FastWrap is infinitely recyclable, and available in both biodegradable and recycled blends
- Always in-stock products available for easy ordering