BorderPak Preferred Packaging Solution
Materials & Supplies
Citronix Industrial CIJ Ink Jet Printers
Continuous inkjet printing is used in some of the most demanding coding and marking applications across industries such as food and beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and health care, electronic components, cable and wire, automotive, construction and other industrial sectors.
The Citronix series of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers are simple, reliable, and able to print permanent lot codes, date codes, logos, barcodes, and text to any type of substrate including metal, glass, wood, plastic, paper and more.
Our new ci3000 Series printers build on the success of the proven Citronix design, bring a new level of Simplicity, Reliability, Capability and Value.
The New ci3000 Series Industrial Continuous InkJet Printers
- Enhanced print quality, with PrecisionPlus drop control.
- 6,000 hours (or 12 months) before routine service.
- High speed printing. – Up to 25% faster than the previous model.
- Redesigned fluidics, with larger ink bottles, larger tanks, better viscosity control and integrated manifold.
- SmartFlush Automated printhead flush procedure during shutdown ensures reliable, clean start ups.
- Choose models from 1 to 5 lines of print.
- Specialty inks are available for food, security and other industry applications.
- Made in the United States.
The ci3000 Series systems include four models (plus special versions for pigment inks and a micro high speed version) with a variety of configurations to meet local and global needs. Choose models from entry level to high speed, 1-5 lines of text, graphics and barcodes including 2D Datamatrix.
The new ci3650 harsh environment IP65 printer is designed to operate in extreme applications, such as high dust or wash down environments. Specialized inks.
All models come with an industry best 30 month warranty, with an option to extend the warranty to five years.
- 1 to 5 lines of text and graphics print
- Character height 3-12mm*
- Font height 5-31 dots*
- ciPrecision Plus for accurate drop placement
- Graphical icon based operating system
- WYSIWYG message editing
- Single board design
- Automatic operating functions
- Host control via Ethernet or RS232/RS485
- Smart Flush for excellent start up printing performance
- Standard 30 Month Warranty, Optional Five Year Extended Warranty
- Made in USA*depending on ci3000 Series model
Get A Quote
We specialize in finding the perfect packaging solution while lowering costs. We are AutoBag Solution Specialists.