State Of The Art
Autobag® 550™ Bagging System
Next generation bagging that optimizes flexibility for fulfillment, short-run
and build-on-demand operations
The Autobag® 550™ bagger is a technologically-advanced, automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility and optimizing packaging throughput. Capable of cycling at speeds up to 45 bags per minute, this system was designed to maximize machine uptime while lowering total cost of ownership.
Next-bag-out printing is achieved viagra in us with an advanced thermal transfer imprinter positioned directly over the next bag to be loaded. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in applications that require frequent product and label changeovers, prevents product queuing and eliminates a separate labeling operation.
State-of-the-art engineering has led to an innovative, how does viagra work inherently safe design. No light curtains or double palm switches are required to achieve how to get cialis no prescrip tion safe operation for hand load operations. This revolutionary new approach provides unobstructed access to the open bag, facilitating faster, more ergonomic loading.
The system features a simple design with very few moving parts, reducing lifetime cost and improving uptime. Servo driven web controls along with job storage capabilities reduce the amount of bags in
Flexibility has been built into the system allowing the Autobag 550 to meet the needs of any viagra next day delivery loading area. Capable of being configured for left or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch, roll loading, and ribbon loading provides seamless integration into any operation. The system can also be networked cheap viagra from canada for full pack station integration to facilitate central monitoring; and the extraction of productivity information that can be manipulated for detailed analysis.
When used with genuine Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll, the Autobag 550 ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable and flexible bag packaging, backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network.
Autobag® 550™ Packaging Machine Fast Facts
- Next-bag-out printing prevents product queuing and reduces waste
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplify changeover
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- AutoTouch™ Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- Processor controlled servo motors, Ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design streamline integration
- More bag size options; from 2″ W x 5″ L to 12″ W x 20″ L supported (36″ long unsupported)
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- Easily integrates with third-party systems for mail order fulfillment applications
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs to maximize uptime
- Adjustable pass-through up to 5″ for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency
- Mail Order Fulfillment
- Prescription-by-mail fulfillment
- Catalog Order Fulfillment
- Spare Parts Distribution
- Short-run production with frequent changeovers in any market
|Electrical:||Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1500 Watts (VA) max
|Air Feed:||5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air|
|Width:||37.6 in. (Adjustable)|
|Height:||37.1 to 47.1 in.|
|Pass-Through:||5 in. max|
|Bag Thickness:||1.09 to 4.0 mil|
|Bag Sizes:||W 2 online pharmacy usa to 12 in. L 5 to 20 in.|
|Weighing Capacity:||Up to 5 lbs. (with load shelf)|